Why a Conext SW?
Offering a reliable power system for the residential market, small business or remote communities, the Conext SW is a pure sine wave battery inverter loaded with features that keeps your power on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Flexible design allows it to be configured for any battery based inverter application (off-grid, backup power and self-consumption for new or retrofit installations).
- Increase self-consumption by prioritizing use of PV energy over grid energy, store surplus PV in batteries for later use during peak time-of-use periods.
- Reduce demand charges by using Conext SW’s peak-load shaving feature to offset high cost peak demand energy.
- Secure against an unreliable grid with a long term solar backup even in the most challenging environments. The Conext SW is battery agnostic, allowing a wide range of battery storage solutions.
- Provide a total grid-independence for off-grid installations with PV power. Reduce the cost of fossil fuel usage generator, maintenance and repair. Enjoy the freedom to power the toughest loads with the high surge rating of the product.
- Simple industrial design along with an installation bracket make it easy to install by a single installer, and a basic user interface avoids accidental settings change by end-user.
Schneider Conext SW2524 SW4024 SW4048
Conext XW+ Solar Hybrid Inverter System 120/240V
One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (120/240 VAC)
ConextTM XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Available solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further adaptability. From a single Conext XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, the Conext XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
Higher return on investment
• Excellent load starting with high 30 minute and 5 second power
• Performs in hot environments up to 70°C
• Intelligent functionality enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads
• Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power to export to the utility grid
Designed for reliability
• Extensive quality and reliability testing
• Highly accelerated life testing
• Globally proven and recognized field performance
• Single or three-phase off-grid systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW (30 minutes rating at 25 °C)
• Supports DC-coupled and AC-coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
• Supports charging of lithium ion battery packs
Easy to service
• Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
• Monitor, troubleshoot, or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBoxTM
Easy to install
• System configures quickly into compact, wall-mounted system
• Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
• Balance-of-system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers, and generators
• Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
Schneider Conext XW+ 5548 6848 NA